Secondly, though I loved "Slumdog Millionare" I was so tired of it by the end of the Oscars last night that I started pulling for movies I hadn't even seen to win Best Picture. Does anyone have any thoughts on what it means when a movie that is not nominated in any acting categories wins Best Picture? Also, John Legend is beyond talented; please come sweep me off my feet.
Thirdly, I caught up on some Daily Show in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep and I am going to try to post my first video...cross your fingers that it works. It's a segment from a few weeks ago that absolutely nails Bill O'Reilly for criticizing the paparazzi's hounding of celebrities. I actually don't think O'Reilly is the antichrist like many others do, but it's always fun to see hypocrisy exposed...he definitely gets what's coming to him. Jon Stewart is understandably less angry since the election and it's nice to see he can still get fired up.
2 comments:
Awww, thanks Katie, that means a lot coming from a fellow writer, not to mention a great person.
You are on a blogging roll lately, keep it up!
I may have to try this video posting, seems intimidating but I think I can do it.
Thanks for sharing that clip. Don't you sometimes suspect we're related to Jon Stewart way back somewhere?
Post a Comment